First things first, feather flags come in three prominent sizes and myriad fun colors. Their whimsical frames and shapes enhance their appeal.
- The most common is the classic feather flag. It has a straight body, but its bottom and top curve feels like feather tips. Although they have an appealing and balanced curved shape, these flags don’t have a dramatic tapering.
- They lend a substantial surface space where you can showcase your message or logo.
- The straight and edge flags are also very popular. A straight flag has a rectangular bottom and a feather shape. An edge flag is just like a rectangle. Both offer a spacious surface area. They can flutter a little more than the classic varieties.
- However, the fluttering here can occasionally camouflage or obscure the message or flag’s design
- The third one is a teardrop feather flag. It resembles a teardrop, which is upside down. The top is rounded and plump, tapering to a bottom point.
- This style’s flagpole is longer, curving over the flag’s top portion and chasing the teardrop shape.
- Its construction ensures greater firmness and stability. These flags don’t flutter heavily in the wind. The surface area is also much smaller than classic feather flags.
The teardrop edge
Teardrop feather flags can showcase your business like no other. They speak volumes and grab the customer’s eyeballs in no time. You can use them outdoors or indoors. They come in a range of sizes. However, its hardware entails limited options.
- If it’s an indoor application, you can add a pole and cross base. For outdoor applications, your options are a ground stake and pole.
- Unlike common marketing products like banners that take up huge space, teardrop flags are easily transportable and require very minimal room. Their lightweight and size make it commercially more viable.
- The lightweight features can benefit everyone, but these flags are ideal for people who attend or host product promotions or launches, and attend business meets or seminars.
- If you’re buying extra hardware, you can bring it in a convenient and safe carry case.
- You can easily assemble them and dismantle them. Custom feather flags are undoubtedly one of the easiest marketing tools out there.
Choose a company that offers different sizes and colors. Make sure you see their flag height chart to pick the most perfect size for your business.
The deluxe kit
It contains a printed flag, a stake base, and a pole set. The edge-to-edge printing covers the sleeves as well. The sturdy triple piece poles have magnificent designs. Go for companies that provide a 2-year warranty on these flags.
- You print them on 100% polyester fabric that ensures a beautiful finish. The three available sizes are medium or 9 inches, large for 12 inches, and extra large at 15 inches.
- There are different templates for the three different sizes. Single-sided feather flags have a reverse side that showcases a mirrored image.
The double-sided ones are 9 inches and 12 inches. You design them to remain tout and open. They are long-lasting flags that feature an extra doughnut weight and cross base.