Did they write for you and then delete a text The WhatsApp? So you can see them again. Here we tell you how to solve this. Due to the function of deleting messages, many have used it to prevent their wrong or unwanted texts from being read. But now there is a trick that reveals them.
To be able to do this, it is necessary to download an app that works alongside The WhatsApp. It is the only way to achieve this.
Currently, the app that belongs to Facebook not only allows you to make calls and video calls with 8 people at the same time on its web system, but it is also about to implement functions such as the ability to change colors to the app’s button panel.
How to read a deleted message on WhatsApp
The trick is straightforward, but first be sure to back up your conversations from The WhatsAppPlus, update the app on your Android device. Then you should turn this on on your cell phone, although it is not currently available on iOS:
- Download the app called WhatsRemoved from Google Play.
- If you can’t find it, here’s a Link From the Android Store.
- When done and granted the appropriate permissions, wait now to receive a deleted message on WhatsApp.
- If your friend sends you a text that is deleted later, go to WhatsRemoved.
- There you will see exactly what that message said.
- This also happens to WhatsApp messages that get deleted or deleted as soon as you see them.
- Remember, for now, this function is only found on Android. On iOS terminals, this is difficult to do at the moment.
It should be noted that in the same application you can also check messages that are no longer useful to you, in this way you prevent them from accumulating and occupying a certain space on your mobile device. To do this, go to settings and then to chats.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report this? If you have any kind of problem write to email to contact them: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also place the same order from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to do a general query, you can fill out the form using this Link. There you only need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after identifying you.